mercredi 10 octobre 2007

My neighborhood


Hello Lai,

I'm going to continue to describe my life. First, I want to describe where I live. I live in plainpalais. It’s a nice neighborhood. There are many restaurants and shops. But I think that I really love this neighborhood because there is a nice park near of my apartment.
I live in a building in concrete. It has five rooms and a balcony. I have a room only for me. In my room there is my bed, my desk, my cupboard and my computer. I like to stay a lot of time on computer to play video games... In the living room we have we have a television with a home cinema so I like to watch film with my friends there. When the weather is beautiful I like to spend some time in my balcony.
Then, I want to describe my daily life. When I have the school, my alarm clock ring at seven o'clock. I take 30 minutes to wear me and to have breakfast. I must be in the school at 8.05 a.m. I go in scooter so I take ten minutes to go to the school.
Usually I have the time to come back for eat at home but on Tuesday and on Friday I have only 45 minutes so I stay at the school and I eat a Kebab. The school starts again at 1.25 p.m. and finish at 4.05 p.m. except on Tuesday and on Friday: I finish at 3 p.m.
When I get back home, the first thing I do is to check if I have homework or if I have an exam tomorrow. Then I play video games or, if the weather is warm I go out. On Monday and on Wednesday I go to the training at 6.30 p.m. and it finishes at 8 p.m.
In the week end, I usually get up at 10 a.m. In the morning I do nothing. I have lunch at 1 p.m. On the Saturday afternoon I have a soccer match. But now it’s too cold to play so I go out with my friends. On Sunday, when the weather is hot we go to the park to play football or I go to the swimming pool but if it’s cold we stay at home to play video games with friends or if there is a good film we go to the cinema. I have dinner at 8 p.m. and then I go out again with my friends.

Aucun commentaire: